Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Japanese Affair...

Hair brings one's self-image into focus; it is vanity's proving ground.  Hair is terribly personal, a tangle of mysterious prejudices.        ~ Shana Alexander

This time Lady GaGa was getting ready to make her STUNNING entrance to the 2011 Grammys.  She is such a legend and never fails to surprise me.  Dont get me started about Born This Way.  Some people dont like it but it is yet another new direction by Lady GaGa.  




Her hair is always changing and I LOVE this style.  It is very Japanese on the top.  Its just the way it is cut.  But I'm not her to talk about Lady GaGa.  

Monday morning, when I had GaGa's performance embedded into my head I seen this girl running towards the bus stop and she has so many things going on with her hair that I COULDN'T let her get away without a picture.  




You can see the GaGa kind of style going on in the front and then the locks in the back.  Its like all Business at the front and party at the back.  Better still, her boyfriend does it for her.  She is in UCD so I was shocked that I have NEVER seen her.  I just think it is a stunning style.  I love when people just do a style based on what they like and not what is going on in society.  Im gonna suggest that people go crazy with their hair for spring.  Take on a fresh look.  Or even email me your photo and I'll try suggest something for you.  

IN OTHER NEWS.....ALL my time has been taken up by the UCD Fashion Show.  But the clothes are AMAZING and the hair is going to be INCREDIBLE!!!!  Its all very exciting.  I think you all should come and watch us strut our stuff and join in on the excitement.  


Mark =) x











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...