Thursday, February 24, 2011

Taking Twilight To A Different Level!!!

Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. - Bella Swan, Twilight.

I think it is safe to say that everyone seen the following head pieces the same way.  I just finished with the UCD Fashion Show, but during it we got so excited to see all the clothes and head pieces and all that jazz.  Even though everyones hair was UNBELIEVABLE, and I was in my element snapping pictures of everything, the Twilight hair pieces were the most impressive, I think everybody would agree?  They were VERY high fashion.  Also, the make up was SO cool.  I was so happy with mine.  


Pretty AWESOME eh?  The girls had buns put in their hair first.  Then the brown layer of hair was hair pinned to the bun.  Then the blonde was merged into the brown.  Then a CRAZY design was done. 


The Twilight Family

Now, the following photo is of me.  The make up as I said is so cool.  I did the hair myself because I felt I could style it to suit the Twilight theme.


Anybody else think this in UNREAL make up?  Credit to the make up artists.  They did such a GREAT job.

Mark =) x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...