Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Your Hair Completes Your Outfit!!!

Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hair stylist you like.

So the UCD Fashion Show is WELL on its way and I have to say that today was very, VERY stressful.  But who am I kidding?  I LOVE every moment of it.  I have met amazing people so far so I cant complain.  As I was watching the other groups rehears this woman walked into the hall.  I have never been so intimated by a woman that I have never talked too.  She had a beautiful fur coat on and big sunglasses on her head, along with black jeggins and black boats and a gold, vintage like, ring.  She just looked amazing.  


I then learned that she, Roxanne Parker, is our stylist for the show.  Despite being struck with that beautiful coat, I could not help but look at her hair.  It was just SO simple.  It suited her look very well and allowed her outfit to stand out.  Its just such a fashionable look.



Like I said and as you can see, its SIMPLE.  Nothing to much.  Its just brushed back and then put into a small bun at the back.  Having seen Roxanne today, I am very excited to work with her.  All her work is very good.  Check it out on her website.  Like I said in past posts, your hair completes your outfit.

Mark =) x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...