Friday, March 18, 2011

A Defined Rock Chick Look...


A fine head of hair adds beauty to a good face. ~ Lycurgus

IMG_3062

IMG_3063

IMG_3064

IMG_3065

It was so damn warm in Dublin today and the sun was in myeyes all day.  The sunglasses didn’t helpthat much.  I was glad when I got into abit of shade that I actually spotted this. It was the purple tint on top of the brown that caught my eye.  It goes surprisingly well together.  I would have thought more black and purplebut the brown works.  It is a very ROCKCHICK look.  It is somethingdifferent.  I use to have the one shavedside so I’m glad that somebody else is pulling it off very well.  Also, I LOVE the spikes at the back of thehead.  It is such a defined style.

Mark =) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...