Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Getting Creative With The 80's..

I was like a total cliched '80s child. I had Barbies, obviously, as well as My Little Ponies and Cabbage Patch Kids, but I used to destroy them. I used to draw all over their faces and cut off their hair. ~ Natalie Portman

IMG_2897

IMG_2898

IMG_2899

The 80's.....I loved those years.  I wasn't alive but it was a really cool stage.  When I was younger I loved 80's music and still do like it.  But what I like most about this time is of course, the hair.  It was such a CREATIVE time.  There were so many different hairstyles then, especially in the music industry.

The hairstyle above was done in "House of Color".  It reminded me of the 80's.  I freaked the girl out when I approached her so I think I need to work on my introduction but all in all, I got the pictures.  I love the way that her hair is shaved underneath the blonde.  It makes the blonde stand out more...giving it a very INDIE LOOK.  It is so nice outside lately and its great seeing people dressed all summer-y but it was lovely to see a new style.  Bring back this kind of indie/80's look.  Start looking up hairstyles from the time and get creative.  You know you want something new.

Mark =) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...