Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Going Natural!!!

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feetand the winds long to play with your hair.  ~Kahlil Gibran

Hellcats-EP-Release-Today

So recently I have got majorly OBSESSED with a new T.Vshow called "Hellcats".  It’s an American cheerleading show. Don’t be so quick to judge.  It has everything I like in a show:Drama, romance, exciting storylines and complex characters.  

936full-alyson-michalka

Alyson Michalka, above, plays Marti Perkins in"Hellcats".  She is one of the main characters in the show andI can’t say anything about her because of the risk of spoiling a part ofthe show, but she is UNREAL in it.  Theother day I was slightly reminded of her.

IMG_2944

IMG_2945

IMG_2946

I ADORED her hair. The sun was shining and everything was so bright but her hair couldn’t helpbut stand out.  When I saw it, I couldimagine hair like being tousled in the wind while running through fields.  God I’m such a freak.  Better still…this is all natural.  I could not believe it when she told me thewhitish blonde was her natural color.  Andthe curls just happen.  I couldn’t helpbut heap praise on this NATURAL LOOK.  SO…whatdoes your hair look like naturally?? Maybe go for a day of naturalness without any product or whatever??  I wouldn’t be able to do that.

Mark =) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...