Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Vibrancy Of Hair Accessories!!!


Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in ourhair...  ~Susan Polis Shutz

Firstly,  HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY.  I’ve pretty much spent theday eating the house out of food.  Howhave you spent yours??  Anyway, let’stake a trip back in time.  In theforties, women always had rollers in their hair as they went around thehouse.  But rollers were not veryattractive out in the social light.  Thiswas when headscarf’s came into play. They created a different outlook in the forties.

IMG_2948

IMG_2949

IMG_2950

+

IMG_2951

IMG_2952

IMG_2953

I thought it was about time I did a piece on hair accessoriesbecause it is the beginning of their renaissance around Dublin.  I like the headscarf look that isemerging.  It gives a fresh look to hairon the streets of Dublin.  As you can seefrom the above pictures, the hair accessories give the hair a more VIBRANT LOOK.  It makes the hair that little bitmore interesting and gives more colour to the overall look. 

In other news, I got bored tonight after a day of organisingall my stuff, so I decided to dye my hair AGAIN.  The usually whitish blonde, you know me, Ihave to stand out.  My hair dyingexperiences are ALWAYS funny and tonight I was worried that my hair was todamaged so I needed to get treatment. Believe it or not, but you have the best hair treatment in your ownhome.  APPARENTLY, the best way torestore all the oils and all that jazz to your hair is to put an EGG init.  Yes, an EGG!!!  So I am now sitting here with an egg in myhair.  Didn’t expect to be doing this ofall things.

Mark =) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...