Thursday, April 14, 2011

The New Face Of GHD...


KatyPerry

Katy Perry was finally revealed as the new face of GHD backin March and her campaign shoot was released on April 12th.  It is quite phenomenal.  But before that, here is what they had to sayabout Katy:

”Katy is the epitome of modern fashion and styling. Herunique, ever changing looks are the envy of style devotees around the world.Katy completely embodies ghd’s spirit of female transformation and empowerment,as she is recognised as a cutting edge style icon unafraid to push fashion andbeauty boundaries. Sassy, stylish and sexy, Katy is the perfect partner forghd.”

And here’s what Katyhad to say:

“I'm so excited to be working with ghd, especially usingtheir tools on my California Dreams Tour to get me stage ready. ghd productshave a reputation of being the best products in the biz, and I like beingassociated with that. I'm very excited to reveal the styles I did withlegendary David LaChapelle in the upcoming ghd campaign. Keep your eyes peeledfor it!” 

KatyPerry-GHD-3

KatyPerry-GHD-2

KatyPerry-GHD

I was blown away by this shoot.  She looks amazing in it.  And her hair….especially in that lastone...INCREDIBLE!!!  I think Katy Perry is the perfect person to representGHD.

Mark =) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...