Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Trying Something Different...


IMG_3594

IMG_3589

IMG_3590

IMG_3591

IMG_3593

IMG_3592

Extra brownie points for Ciara for matching the cream bow tothe cream dress.  It just shows thatpeople care what about what they are wearing when they are dressed nicely.  I like this hair style because it reminds me of “P!nk”.  Not the hair color but once upon a time "P!nk" had the side fringe and the mow-hawked back. It’s a style that gives you so much to look at, and the bow...you already know that I like them from the last post.  Ciara doesn’t usually do the mow-hawk at theback…but it was something different for her and she pulled it off incrediblywell.  So…try something different??  It is just about summer after all.  Send me your pictures and I will try andsuggest something.

Mark =) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...