Saturday, May 14, 2011

Non Sono Morto...

Recently, we have seen powerful women on the front of fashion magazines.  Lady GaGa and Rihanna were in Vogue and Gwen Stefani Featured in both British and American Elle, and now one of my favorite actresses joins that group, Cameron Diaz.  She featured on the cover of Junes British Elle if you haven't already seen it.  I will let you judge how fantastic she looks:

Cameron Diaz-02

Cameron Diaz-03

Cameron Diaz-05
Cameron Diaz-04

Cameron Diaz-06

Cameron Diaz-07

Cameron Diaz-09

Nothing ever seems to bring this woman down.  She is somebody to idolize and try aspire to be.  

In other news, I am finished my exams so I can return to blogging.  Sorry for my departure.  Summer now awaits and I will share my plans with you all later on but first, I got a new tattoo that you all need to see.  

IMG_5473

It is Italian for "I'm Not Dead".  It is my favorite P!nk song and there is a huge significance behind this for me so I said that I would get it done.  What do you think of it??  For now, bye bye, but I will talk to you all again on Monday.

Arrivederci!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...