Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cut, cut and CUT!!!

IMG_5609

IMG_5610

IMG_5611

IMG_5612

I had to slow down and embrace this because I liked it so much.  All I'm saying is that he has the general look of a director.  I could imagine him on a set telling people what is right and what is wrong.  It was something different.  I even bought myself one of the hats, in black though.

In other news, I was recently employed by Gap in Dundrum, Dublin.  So this means I am spending the summer in Dublin, so I basically moved away from home yesterday, which is scary, but exciting nevertheless (Lets see how long I last paying my own way).  

Also, I set up a tumblr account yesterday.  It's just another way for me to express myself.  Check it out by clicking the tumblr icon on the right.  

Arrivederci!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...