Monday, May 2, 2011

Let's Go Indie...


IMG_3946

IMG_3949

IMG_3952

IMG_3951

IMG_3954

I really like this outfit and I adore the camera being used as an accessory.  It is an indie look that you would see somewhere like Electric Picnic,which I can’t wait for by the way. Arlena use to have really long hair and she opted to cut it all upshort. It’s not an easy thing for a girl to do andit can be risky but it paid off for her.  I personally think it suits her better.  I like how it comes across as a simple style but there is so much going on here.  I like thevariety of lengths throughout the whole style, especially on either side.  She wants to go blonde, and I think it couldwork.  So let’s help her out.  What do you think??

PS.  My exams are now starting for the next two weeks so posts are not going to be as frequent unfortunately.  But I will try my best to post as much as I can.  

Oh, what are your thoughts on the new design for the blog??

Arrivederci!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...