Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Show Me What You Got...


Happy Wednesday bloggers. So remember a while ago I told you that I styled and photographed allthe models for UCD’s Next Top Model recently? Well here are a couple of photos that I took.  I can’t possibly put them all up becausethere is way too many but I hope you enjoy what I have up.

IMG_3984

IMG_3387

IMG_3423

IMG_3482

IMG_3496

IMG_3856

IMG_3843

IMG_3806

IMG_3584

IMG_3770

IMG_3784

IMG_3994

My first photo shoot. How did I do?  Feedback would bevery much appreciated.  The last photo isour two models that Rouge Management gave their modelling contracts too.  But really all the models were fabulous.  I have loved this experience so much and Iwas sad when it came to an end last night but another door opened up last nightso I have a couple of surprises to share with you all very soon so stay tunedand I shall fill you in on my excitement.

Mark =) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...