Thursday, March 24, 2011

When English Lectures Get Boring!!!


IMG_3211

IMG_3213

IMG_3212


You like??  Because, Ilike.  I have mentioned it endlesstimes.  I like things to stand out.  While I was sitting in my English Literaturelecture bored out of my head, my eyes were wandering around the lecture halland they were immediately drawn to this. That was enough of an excuse to get a picture.  The colour is gorgeous.  It is very summery.  I liked this style because it is twodifferent hairstyles merged into one.  Wecan see that it looks like a beehive style but then close up it has theformation of a bun.  Very niceindeed.  Also, I’m a fan of the rootsblending into colour, it gives the style an overall better look.

Mark =) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...